Friday, March 15, 2013

Liebster Award

Hi everyone!!These are a few questions I was asked to answer by Ms.Deepa, and I am quite interested in this award, so here goes nothing:

1.I would say I'm a very talkitive person, who loves a good argument and to annoy people!
2.My favorite post is definitely the poem I posted about the month of august
3. I think of myself as a person who was born a book lover,so I don't really have a favorite book.
4.My favorite celebrity is a member of the new British boy-band One Direction...Niall Horan!!He has an amazing voice and he loves eating food,just like me!!
5.I dream of helping children who aren't treated right by anyone:be it parents,family or friends in school
6.I would travel to Peru, in South America!!
7.My favorite part of a plane journey is the view of the clouds in the morning. It's like watching these perfect cotton candies!!
8.There's nothing really,that I don't like about school.
9.The best gift I ever received...best that's a tricky question!Well,I would say that I haven't got a  best gift!!
10.Four expectant fathers pace in a hospital waiting room while their wives are in labor. The nurse enters and tells the first man, "Congratulations, you're the father of twins."
"What a coincidence," the man says. "I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team."
A little later, the nurse returns and tells the second man, "You are the father of triplets."
"That's really an incredible coincidence," he answers. "I work for the 3M Corporation."
An hour later, the nurse tells the third man that his wife has just given birth to quadruplets.
The man says, "I don't believe it! I work for the Four Seasons. What a coincidence!"
After hearing this, everyone's attention turns to the fourth guy, who has just fainted. He slowly regains consciousness and whispers, "I should have never taken that job at Millennium Computers."

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again Shriya :) Clouds remind me of cotton candy too! :) #5 is really noble. Good to hear that! And the joke was funny too! I had a good laugh, I was kind of going for something with 100, but millenium took the cake :)
    BTW, quick suggestion if you don't mind: For every answer that you have mentioned, do put the question before it and then the answer. That way, whoever reads this post will be able to understand the answers more :) Best wishes for everything ahead! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete